2008年6月7日星期六

What am I doing ? !

Can u believe that I felt asleep the whole day on yesterday ? really unbelievable! I feel like want killed my self becouse i wasted 1 day ! ah...
Now , i just want to try to do my math but my mind cant concentrate it and not even a question I know to do . I cant imagine my form 6 life will bribg me a rossy future . Feel like want give up ! but I cant ! To reach my dream , i haveto find out a way to solve it .. but how ? where can i get the way ? every time say try my best , i can do it, i know i will sucess .... but now ... feel like the gap between form 6 and me is getting bigger . I feel like I AM LOST!!hah !!! I have to get out from this stupid forest !
So from now on , i will just concentrate with my dream ! NO more stupid love's think and thing! NO more stupid online games !!!!! NO more stupid online chat !!! and No more stupid movies !!!!!
hahahahahahahaha ........ lock my heart up !Just keep my eyes on my way !

没有评论: