2008年6月8日星期日

TAg from siew lee

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
Dont know eh.. i had watched all the movie i hope to watch . haha ..

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
I want to have a power that can make me stronger and smarter .. haha

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
No brothers and sisters... ^^

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
All around the world ... haha .. the most is Japan ...

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I hope that I can pass my Form 6 with flying colour and get the courses I want in university.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Ya. but the rainbow wont be seen everytime especially in the night ... hahahaha..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My future ,my freinds and family , my money .

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
wah ! keep half .. then take half go JApan , shopping !Then go all around the world. Take some to do business (eg. buy a land and start plant vegetables and padi)... don laugh o ! haha

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No gua... wait him to confess la ..if he love me la .. if not .. then just wait lo ...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half??
Love, trust, loyalty, smart, responsible, good listener and...... too much o ... haha

11. Do you believe in "forever"?
Of course , but not in this world .This world wont have forever except the highest mountian in this world ( I think).

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Type ah ? emmm ...person who not responsible at all .

13. What is your ambition?
Be a doctor in future(1st ambition ) .. 2nd ambition ... be a forensik ( i know i am quite weired la ...haha )

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Depands lo.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
A lot ... I think not enough for me to write it here .. haha

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No.. Not really like to shop...

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
I want to success in my study .hahahaha

18.Which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness , playfulness

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
emmm .....maybe next time got .. hehe

20. Do you feel sleepy now ?
yes .. very sleepy.. but i have to finish this tag 1st for my dear friend ! Siew lee!!!!

i want to tag...

1. Siew Lee
2. Xin Ying
3. .....
anyone...
haha ...

没有评论: