2008年6月5日星期四

My 18th birthday !

Yeah! Today is my birthday! My 18th birthday! The time past so fast. I just feel that my 17th birthday just past yesterday. Haha.. Still remember last year birthday, celebrate at Melaka during the softball tournament with different kind of emotion and a birthday cake from my team members. Haha.. I won’t forget the way we finish the "big" cake! Haha ... Actually, i would like to thanks u guys a lot, especially celebrate with me although our tournament is not very good. By the way, thanks!
Now, back to my 18th birthday. I really can’t believe that today, I already a 18th years old girl. Ha ha.. I also don’t know that I should be happy or not. In my thought, 18th years old girl should act like a bit mature and not like what I am now, who still playful, sometime naughty, sometimes emotion and bla bla bla...But anyway, I still like my birthday this year, especially can celebrate with my 2 best friends, Siew Lee and Xin Ying. Haha... so much fun with them since form4.
Before continue with them, I would like to thanks someone who give me this life, my dear god ! I am sure that without Him, I cant see how is the beauty of the world that create by him, without him , i would not get so much of knowledge from this world ,without him , i wont grow up and the important thing is , without him there will no me, Yue Fen ! so , thanks God ! Beside, my parent too , without them ! may not be here to .. Haha.. Thanks!
Lastly, I would like to thanks my other friends who wishes me too . Haha.. (Next time come with present o..) Haha.. Joking de la!

1 条评论:

Siew Lee 说...

Happy Birthday again!! haha.
now not yet 12am.
ya la. u no say people oso dunno u 18 years old ord. XD