2009年3月22日星期日

SUNDAY - a rest day !

As usual , Wake up early in the morning and go to church .
haha ...
Children Sunday school they having birthday party . Cool ! haha , watching short cartoon which I found out that most of them not really like it . HAha .. but I quite like it ! hah a.. and they having some games too .. haha ..
Well , some of the children are so cute while they playing games ! haha .. really make us laugh until cant stop !
After that, having lunch with friends around 2 something .I know is quite late .haha .. This is because we viewing the photo that took during they go PAngkor ! Wo ! Those photo really nice and it become nicer when have been edit !haha

After having lunch , back to church again . This time , talk with pastor's wife ,which also my youth teacher . ^^ We spend around 1 1/2 hours to talk . haha .. cool ah.. Then , I though I can go back ady but only I realise I have to wait again !
My dad and other people having to do sme coupon of the donation for helping MAymmar people . So , I have to wait agian . Damm boring while everyone had go back home !!!! haha

At last , I CAN GO HOME ! haha.. My stomach have started to " play drum " and I need food ! haha.. so , we go eat and back home . haha .. tired eh .. and now .. posting this boring stuff with those bad english .. haha .. Well , tomorrow have to start school again ! Holidays end but I does not study or do any revision ! haiz ... I will be dying very soon if I still don have the spirit to work hard !!!! come on !wake me Up !!

没有评论: