2009年3月20日星期五

nothing special ...

Another day of holiday .. haha .. actually have no mood to write blog but ... I want to sleep .. so have to do so lo ... haha ..



Hmmm ... Went tuition at kasturi .. then back home... angry for awhile .. then go sleep .. haha .. When i wake up ... saw many message ! haha .. Sorry message . .. all by my darling ... haha

well darling .. i have forgive you la .. ^^ dont worry wo.. I wont angry for so long de .. Especially after I wake up .. everything will gone.. haha ..

haha .. Anyway .. I have news to share . haha .. " Be Aware To The Monkeys Stay Near Your house ." .. haha ..
Today , an incident happened at Cheras Taman Pertama .. A group of monkeys have entered one of the house and stolen the bananas. This has make the owner very angry ... because ... those banannas is his favourite ! haha ...
so .. for those who stay near to the monkeys ... please be careful with your stuff .. haha ..

well .. as I remember ... I also experiance the same thing ...but not bananas .. haha ... well .. just be careful o !!! haha ...

Anyway, the most important thing is dont fight with the monkeys when you see them steeling your stuff. Try to scare them away but be careful becouse they may attack you too .. ^^

GOod LUck lo ..^^ haha ..

没有评论: