2009年2月12日星期四

Next 7 days ..

Finally the school reopen on Tuesday .Went school as normal but this time added with a bit nervous . haha .. y ? secret !

As the school reopen , the homework come again ! especially for math ! Teacher have push us to hand up the math ! but .. WE HAVENT FINISH !!! This time I really die ! Almost whole chapther I cant manage to do it !
So , I decided to go tuition .but .. another problem come .. My mom dint seem agree to let me go tuition yet she is the 1 who asked me to tuition since last year ! That night and another morning is a bad mood for me !! haha ..
well , at last , I decide to go MUET tuition first and may be next month add in other subject ..

Come to Saturday. I had woke up quite early that day because want to follow kah hui , tung and li wah to lake garden to take leaf ! damm , I late agian !! haha .. they all wait for me .. so pai se .. We reach there and started to pluck those leave .At the meanwhile, li wah and me jog! Tung and kah hui very funny, they holding the paper that have plants name and picture and start to compare whether is the same! haha ..
While searhing , we found a part of the lake garden have a " small section " that got kancil and deers . So we decide to walk in . those deers are so cute especially the small 1 ! haha ... got chance go find out !

At last , we end up with not taking enough leave and head to cc then to ts agian ! We went to Sushi King for lunch and thanks for Kah Hui . Because of him we get 10% discount without member card ! haha ..
Then , we decide to watch movie . At first we want bridge war but is full . this happen to omg bak 1 so , we just choose pink painter ! This is a comedy movie and a nice movie for us ... haha .. we realy enjoy it !

After that , li wah and tnug continue thier journey to kah hui new house ! They have their happy hour there . haha .. On the other hand , I go to church and we have steamboat that night ! Quite fun and is very full !! haha ..

BAck home around 12 am ..
tired ... but fun !

So , all of this is life I have pass in almost 15 days .. haha

没有评论: