2009年2月12日星期四

15 days life... .....

well , if you are aware enough , you will realise that I have not update my blog for around 10 to 15 days . haha Got anyone miss me ?? haha ..
By the way , before I start to tell you all what had happen in 15days life , I would like to say Happy Chinese New YEar ( I know have passed , hehe ) and Happy VAlentine day (coming .. haha ) !

In this 15 days , many things have happened unexpectally and not in my plan ! I dont know this should be happy or worry . haha ...
The eve of Chinese New year , 3 of my friends and me went to Midvalley . Actually , the reason we go is to help 1 of my firend to buy his new cloth but the when the foot first step in the mall , my friend go straight to the cinema and buy tickets for movie ! sweat ! haha .. We watched " jia you xi shi " ( forgot the english name ) hehe . The movie is very funny ! We laugh from the start to the end ! 2 hours ! After that , we straight away go home without buying any thing ! haha ..

Then , the next day . Actually this is a quite boring day although is New Year ! My grandmother given me angpau twice that really shock me because she forgot that she gave me angpau before ady ! In the evening , around 5 pm something , dad , mom and me started to stand out side out the house . haha GUess what we doing ? haha .. We looking at the solar eclipse ! Is quite nice although sometimes the cloud pass by and block the sun . haha .

Next , the following day is quite boring . SMS, do some revision , eat , sleep , practise piano ... etc .. Of course , we also got go visit our relative.

YEs , finally come to friday .The day to hang out with friends . So, we decided to go sing k then watch a movie . At first , we just expect only 5 to 6 people will go but at last end up with 14 people ! cool ! haha ..
Btw , beside us going out , we saw kar heng and kar thye with thier gang hang around too . After sing , we went for a movie which name Underworld 3 . Well , this movie is quite boring to me because the plot is just like other normal movie but still a nice movie . After the movie , I straight away go home . Thanks for accompany back to church and I am happy to walk back church with you . ^^

Saturday , sunday and Monday , nothing special ! hahaha .. or i have forgot .. ^^

没有评论: