2009年1月15日星期四

LIfe of 2009 ---- school life,teachers

2009! wow ! New Year ..got to go back school again .haha . Almost 10 days school from the 1st day until today . Well , started to use to it . ^^
This year , we got all better , straight , profession .... teachers . haha .. quite good .. but .. we started to have a lot of homework to be done and STRESS is here again ! haha ..
Firstly , I would like to introduce my teachers . ^^ Pn Aida , our biology teacher as well as our class teacher .She is a hardworking teacher but I dont know why some of my classmate still talking while she is talking .. maybe they think they are pro ady! haha
Next .. Pn Khaw , mathematics teacher ,still the same as last year . haha .. maths pro! Mrs. Yap , our MUET teacher , look pretty .. haha .. but at 1st I can use to her teaching style , but now I think she is quite nice . ^^
Mr.Praga ,our chemistry teacher . He is another pro .. in what ? haha .. chemistry la ! HE can teach us without a book ! cool!
Then , Pn. Murni , PA teacher . She is friendly and so gentle until sometime we may fall a sleep with her soft voice ! However, she is teach us well .
LAstly , is our LK teacher , En Zhukari . HE still the same , talk less .. ^^

So , this is all about my teachers .. hahah a

没有评论: