2009年1月16日星期五

2009 -- my life !

yo ! after school stuff . Now let talk about my life . hmm .. last year i have a lot of dream and yet just 1 or 2 success . haiz .. failed ! Well , for this year , I dont have much target to achieve .So , lets continue , rancangan yue fen ke -2 ! haha
Firstly , my big taarget for his year is STPM! so worry I cant do well in it , so worry I cant enter university later , so worry my big big dream for future cant achive ! By the way , I am sure my God will lead me to the right way ! HE will help me to success because HE is the start of everything and knowledge ! gambateh lo ! YUE FEN ! all you one is trust and work harder !
Next, I wish stress wont come around me . Although the way to pass this year getting tough, but I still wish I can live happily . If I am in stress , everything and everyone will be GONE! haha ..
Beside study , I hope I can cope my piano too . Dont know why this few weeks I can even play my scale well . So scare I cant do well as last year ! Please let me get through it !
emm , next , cant think of it ! If you know I have what target to be achieve .. please reming me .. haha !
All the best everyone !

没有评论: