2008年12月11日星期四

LOVE

LOVE . YEA .. I AM SURE EVERYONE KNOW THIS . HAHA
LOVE , A SWEET OR A TORN ?
When fall in love , LOVE is a sweet .
When heart break , LOVE a torn .
To heal the wound , it takes you some time.
MAy be a day ,few weeks , fews month , fews years or .. forever .

This few weeks , my eyes saw wound in the heart of my friends . LOVE have become a torn to them . This really a sad thing . As a friend of them , I should comfort them but I dint .Actually I got a lot to say but I dint say it out .
I just scare to face it because LOVE IS TOO DANGEROUS .. haha .. no la ! is because I scareI talk wrongly .. haha .. make people cry .. haha

Well , this just a little story to share ... back to LOVE ..
okey . To heal the wound ... who can help ?
TIME is the best healer! everyone know this ! but do u agree ?
FOR me .. time is just a part of it and not the best because it may make people suffer more. It is very suffer to wait time past day by day !
THEN , WHAT ELSE CAN HELP ?
hmm .. try to listen some songs ?
well , it is a way tOO
introduce an equation : sad + sad songs = more sad .. haha .. but this may help u heal faster.. yeah ^^
NExt , make ur self as busy as you can ! DONT STOP until you really tired .. haha
I think this is the best way ... haha ..

Anyway , whatever choice you choose , its just a way or call alasan to let you heal ! To really heal the wound , you have to face it bravely ! TAke a deep breath and tell your self .."The day has past ! There ar still a lot of good thing infront of me ! Those past will become my memory and it will not be happen again ! I know .. when I wake up in the next day , the sun are still there , the sky are still there , the trees are still there .. everything are still there , and I am still here BUT my life will be more colourful and meaningful ! so GAMBATEH ! "

SO EVERYONE , GAMBATEH AND DONT GIVE UP ! HOHOHO

没有评论: