2008年10月30日星期四

Thank you Daddy , mummy !

Well , this 2 days I really feel very warm and happy . HAhha ... especially when I manage to collect 1 of the substance that needed for the coming experiment . haha ..
To get the liverwort , I went to the tasik titiwangsa to get it and I want to thanks my daddy and mummy because they accompany me to there and my dad help me to get the liverwort although is very dangerous. Thanks for all .
Now , for today , my dad again accompany me to the hill to catch the grasshoppers . haha .. we both have a "bad " time on the hill but for me quite fun la .Walao , you really wont believe , we just manage to catch 2 small grasshoppers after finding on the hill for 2 hours ! Somemore , the grasshoppers really hard to catch even we got a plastic bag with us .wow ! and you wont know , actually grasshoppers got many type . emm .. I saw a red one, a grasshopper like the tree skin , green type , green type with brown stripe and ... cant really remember . haha ..
By the way , at last we dint manage to get anything but I really have fun .. ^^
On the other hand , the grasshopper that given by my senior had died this morning at 9am . Their lifespan is quite long .They lived for a week in the container . cool . Of course , now Li Wah had put it into the freezer so that it wont spoiled.
Lastly , we will go catch the grasshopper again on Saturday .If u want join , please inform me or Li Wah . yeah !All the bast lo ...haha

没有评论: