2008年10月27日星期一

not yet recovered ?

O .. Suddenly I hate holidays . Holiday make me boring , too free and start thinking stuff . Wat the ... I cant stop missing him . Almost few weeks we not really contact each other. As I remember , the last time we chat in msn is before I exam .. haha .. We talk stuff about dota ? games .. haha .. cool ah ,...sweat ...
I really dont understand why until now I still cant let go . I know , the person that let go is me , and now the person that missing you is me too . ha!! wat the .... cant I just let go ? half a year , I still cant recover? why I so slow ?
Although I miss you , but I know ... If give me another chance to choose , I will also choose let go ! Why ? I dont know .
So , now , I need to find things to do so that I can stop this thinking ! aiyo ! Holiday , can you please go faster ? ....

没有评论: