2008年8月5日星期二

i have new name !?

haha , today moon ( me la ) got a new " name " = dolphin . Created by Zhu Jun and Hui Wen . ^^
but anyway , i still like the old "name " = moon . haha .. this 'name ' created by my x-secondary school friends . ( my 2 best friends ) .They created through my chinese name ( yue fen ) .Of course this such fun thing wont stop before I gave them a new "name " .. so , i gave 1 of my friend ( xin ying ) a name call "shan yang " that mean goat la .. ( hehe .. very bad la me ) then another 1 ( slew lee ) , at 1st I call her 'yang tao ' mean starfruit la .. but then change to venus .. haha .

hmm... now i think back.. i dint call them with those 'name ' for several month liao lo .. haha.. so when i see them back .. i wanna call .. haha ..
SHan YAng .... Venus ...
haha ..

没有评论: