2008年8月12日星期二

Busy ..

Very busy ah !!! Busy about wat ? if u think is homework , then you are wrong ! wrong and wrong !
This few days we , L6M busy about the f6 orentation ceremony !! Really crazy about the performance , decoration ,the dress , the fasion show and ....... but ..
At last ., we come to end of busy , today is the last day we practise and decoration.So, the stone on Meng Hwa shoulder can be taken away . haha ..as same as the others ...
Tomorrow is the ceremony lo .. hope every thing will be okey , go smoothly ..haha .. all the best to the dancers , singers , pianist , and the models ... ^ ^

well , after tomorrow ... i still busy ah!!! the others can relax a bit .. but not for me ... T-T still got UBK camp ..
die lo die lo .. give me do the AJK makanan ... but i dont know need to do what !!!! anyone can help me ah ?
pls tell me the AJK do what de... i will very appreciate you and love you forever if you tell me ... ^^

没有评论: