2008年11月11日星期二

WHAT HAPPEN ?

O GOD, What really happen to me !? I started to hate my life , I started to change back who am I when I was in Form 4 . I dont want that life ! I don want to be sad again ! but... how? I hurted a lot of people just like what I did in Form 4 . I walk away from YOU just like form 4 . I have no way to go .I AM LOST!!!
Dear God , please lead me home. I know , I am weak ..and is very weak . I cant have these life anymore .
1st , I dont want hurt anyone again ! Until today , I only realize that I had hurt my friend for 1 month in the past years . This may be the reason that we from close friend become not close and the bad thing is .. now only I realize !
God ! .. Nowaday,there are no meannig in my life. I loss my happiness , the happiness that YOu give me.So 2nd , I hope I can go off from this life !NOw , all I hope is ..everything back to normal . Back to who am I , back to the day I first time go sing k , back to the time I don t know you , back to the time i dint give you a stupid reason , back to the time ..................WHERE WE START !

没有评论: